Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Home Sweet Home


After only one week of house hunting, Mark and I are now the proud residents of a great apartment.  Saturday we had appointments at 10, 11, 12:30, 1 and 2.  Thank goodness, the first apartment we saw was great.  Tiny, yes, but with a balcony, a pool, and air conditioning.  We're right on the river, just near a series of parks and paths just like The Esplanade in Boston.  There is a ferry a block away that takes us across the river into the city proper, and which I can take to work.  You can't tell from this picture, but on a sunny day the view is gorgeous.  Best of all,  I look forward to letting everyone know that my first apartment was in a neighborhood called Kangaroo Point.

With an apartment in my name and a 9-5 (at least for the time being), I'm beginning to feel like a real adult... pretty scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment